This is a virtual hug, spread it to those who need it most!
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
I’ll never understand people who don’t drink alcohol
Maybe they know what alcohol can do to people, maybe they fear liver failure, maybe they had a family member or friend that died from an alcohol related accident, maybe they don’t feel the need or desire to drink, it’s really not that hard to comprehend.
Maybe it tastes like shit most of the time and they don’t understand why you would have to condition yourself to like something just because everyone else does it.
The first one always gets me for all the little details, specially how Link seemingly tried to murder Ganondorf in his sleep.
Reblogging for grumpy dad Ganondorf.
these are by ガブ吉
Rules: Delete my answers and fill them in with your own. Afterwards, tag
10 some people to keep this going!
I was tagged by Kristen
5’5? Maybe? I have no idea
- How long have you had your tumblr?
4 years holy cow
- First URL?
Used to be katestrife06. Then I just took off the 06
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don’t really care either way but they’re usually open
- What’s your favorite candle scent?
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
- Can you do a split?
If I broke my legs, sure.
- All time favorite movie?
It’s like, a tie between Ghostbusters and Guardians of the Galaxy
- All time favorite book?
Idk, does manga count? Anything by Arina Tanemura
- Ever had Indian food?
Yes. Don’t remember much but I thought it was good.
- Can you whistle?
Can I whistle? Fuck yeah.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?
If breakfast is at noon or later, yes.
- Titanic or the notebook?
Titanic, never seen the Notebook
- Have you ever fallen down in public?
Uh good question. Not since grade school I believe.
- Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
I have, I’m doing that right now and I agree with Kristen. If you’re gonna cheat, you don’t deserve a partner.
- Would you rather see Miley or Taylor in concert?
Neither, I’d rather have a car run over my foot (which has happened, much more pleasant experience)
- Do you want to get married in the future?
Yes, c’mon already boyfriend.
- What were you doing at 8 this morning?
It’s 8 right now. I’m doing this.
- Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither, I hate tea. I would only drink hot tea for a sore throat.
- Have you read Harry Potter, Twilight, or Hunger Games series?
All 3 actually (I wish to remove twilight from my memories)
- What was your first concert?
Lol it was actually ZZ Top
- Art or science museum?
Science sounds more exciting but art can be fun too
- What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Silver Dollar City man. Those were some good times.
- Wheres Waldo?
Up your bum.
I tag whoever wants to do this, I don’t even care.
"I, well… Thought people would like some since it’s nearing Halloween…"
Pinrag is making capes and cloaks for Halloween! These are at no cost, and she’ll make them for anyone, no matter the species.
There are just a few rules:
- Only one character per blog may request a cloak!
- The window to request them is from today to October 26th! Then, until the 31st, I’ll be posting results!
- Please don’t make your design to complicated! Pin’s only got little nub hands owo”
Other than that, go crazy!~ \nvn/
Alan Burnett and Bruce Timm on Joker’s signature grin
Indeed, that was more disturbing than having him kill anyone, in a cool positive way for a villain.
I freakin love Clam Chowder, but damn. Fucking Campbell’s Clam Chowder sometimes has grains of fucking sand in it.
I shouldn’t be crunching this soup, Campbells!
Barry looks dead
Also is Mark now part of the D-club
did I respond to this right